Scroll down for selected seat details
Join us for a fun evening Saturday, November 3 at 6:30 p.m. as we roast and serve a boatload of oysters delivered fresh from the gulf and east coast.
· This year we are also serving lobsters cooked-to-order (for an additional $25) as an optional ticket upgrade. Once you go to the ticket purchase page, you'll see this option.
· We will also be serving authentic gumbo and roasted chicken for non-oyster connoisseurs.
· Kids eat free. $5–10 cash donation per child suggested.
· BYOB and BYOOK (bring your own oyster knife; though we will have extras to share).
· The event is rain or shine and will be held in the Briarcliff Woods Beach Club field behind the tennis courts by the fire pit next to Sagamore Hills Elementary School.
· Please purchase tickets early so we can plan to have plenty of oysters to share. We will start roasting oysters at 6:30.
All proceeds will be donated to FODAC. FODAC's mission is to provide durable medical equipment (DME) such as wheelchairs and hospital beds at little or no cost to adults and children with injuries and disabilities.
Thank You to our Sponsors: Briarcliff Woods Beach Club, Complete Systems Automation, Lenz, Inc., Georgia Smoke, McMahan Mortgage, All Exterminating, and Kim + Carl Craig.
Thank you to the team that will make this happen: Doug Bourgeois, Derek Butler, Carl Craig, Carl Davis, Mitch Dickerson, Dave Evans, David Rutland, Sam Shober, and Duncan Van Pelt.
Questions? Email email@example.com.